Understanding inventory adjustments
You can easily adjust the physical quantity of a product when needed. For example, if a product was damaged in the warehouse, you simply adjust the inventory to reflect one less by entering -1. If you found more inventory that was previously not entered, you would adjust the quantity accordingly to show more.
Adjusting individual product inventory
- Select the Product Detail page > Toolbox > Warehouse.
- Go to Adjustments > Click the pencil icon.
- Click the plus icon to Add Adjustments.
- Complete Warehouse, Qty to Adjust, and Reason. When adjusting the quantity, you must select whether to add or subtract from the recorded inventory. You can also select or type in a reason. Typing in a new reason will prompt you to save it for future use.
To make an adjustment, you must choose an adjustment reason. Adjustment reasons can be saved under the Settings tab by clicking Inventory Adjustment Reasons.
- When complete, Save Adjustment.
Adjusting inventory in bulk
- Access Inventory > Tools > Import Inventory Info.
- Select Import Inventory Adjustments > Download Template.
- Populate the columns in the downloaded template.
- Save your file > Return to Sellercloud > Click to upload file > Import.