Creating blacklisting rules
- Go to Client Settings > Blacklisting Rules.
- Click Add Blacklisting Rule.
- Set parameters for rule. You can blacklist by:
- Company Name Contains
- Address (even a partial address)
- Zip code
- Email (even a partial email)
- eBay UserID (even a partial UserID)
- Phone numbers can also be blacklisted and will be matched against plain number format and formatted with () and – as well
- IP AddressSetting multiple parameters in a rule will only flag orders with all parameters only if the Apply if all conditions met is enabled. Otherwise, it will flag orders that meet even one condition in any rule.
- Check Rule is Active > Save.
Importing and exporting blacklisting rules
Blacklisting rules can be imported or exported in bulk.
- Click Import Blacklisting Rules.
- Download the template.
- Populate the columns.
- Return to Sellercloud > Click to upload file > Upload.