Creating a new SKU
You can manage, create, and update SKUs for products across channels easily in Sellercloud.
The Product ID code of a SKU can be renamed to a new Product ID.
- Access Catalog > Add New Product.
- Choose Create individual product manually.
- Enter a SKU or have one generated for you.
- Click Create Product.
Renaming a SKU
- To access, Catalog > Manage Catalog. Select the product from the Manage Catalog page.
- From the Action Menu > Change Product SKU.
- Enter the New SKU > Change.
Copying a SKU
The Copy SKU action enables you to copy product information from one product to an existing product (or multiple products). All information will be copied over, including fields that are blank. This is is similar to cloning a new SKU. However, that action will create a new cloned SKU, while this action is only to update an existing SKU(s).
- Access Manage Catalog and choose the SKU you wish to copy. Copy the SKU.
- Select the SKU you wish to change. Click Clone SKU from the Action Menu.
- Paste the SKU into NEW SKU > Clone SKUS.