Each company’s Toolbox contains all settings that are only related to that company.
The Client Setting Always show company settings left menu will determine if a company’s Toolbox is always open by default.
Important settings for a company include:
- Channel Integrations – All credentials and settings for different integrations can be set here
- Custom Company Settings – Some plugins and channels may require additional settings. The Custom Settings menu is available if you select the Client Setting Enable Custom Company Settings.
- Channel Warehouse – Lets you set specific warehouses per channel or restrict them. See this article.
- Invoice Settings – You can set how generic invoices look or use a specified plugin. More information is available here.
- Email settings – Set your default email here. Any emails sent from SellerCloud will have this email set as sender. More information is available here.
- Payment Settings – Set Credit Card processors and PayPal.
- Product Defaults – Set different types of plugins to make automated actions for your products/orders.
- Product Feeds – Repricers like ChannelMax and AppEagle can be set here. Check the information available here.
- Return Settings – Default return settings for this company. Some channels have separate settings for returns.
- Scheduled Tasks – Numerous automated tasks you can run from here. Some work as channel integrations, others as reports, etc. More information is available here.
- Website – Settings for integrated websites.
- Vendors – You can set your vendors here per company. More information is available here.