Creating new orders
In Sellercloud, you can manually create new orders. Here, you can input customer information or look up existing customer profiles in your account. You can also control shipping details, add products, and manage the order’s billing information.
Do not use the Create New Order function for orders that were placed via any of the channels with which your Sellercloud account is integrated. Doing this can result in shipping the same order twice.
- Access Orders > Create New Order.
- Complete Customer information and Order Details. You can search for a customer using the icon in the corner of Customer. Click the blue arrow to continue.
- Click Add Products.
- Select your products > Add & Close. You can add filters to find products (such as SKU, Vendor SKU, Price, etc.) or enable SKU List Mode to paste multiple SKUs.
- Input quantities for each item > Complete Items Added, Quantity, and Est. Price > Click the blue arrow.
- Complete Shipping Address and Shipping Method > Click the dollar icon for the Shipping Calculator.The carrier’s Shipping API credentials must be configured on the Shipping API page to appear in the shipping rates window.
- Fill out Billing Address information > Click the green flag. If same as shipping address, select Same as Shipping.