Prerequisite: The Client Setting Enable Custom Columns for Order must be selected.
Custom fields let you add and manage information about orders that are non-standard order attributes in SellerCloud. For example, an ORDER_VERIFIED custom column can populate with values of “YES/NO.”
A default value can be added to the columns.
Creating custom order columns
Custom columns can only be added by your System Administrator or SellerCloud Support (contact us with your desired column and column format type, as available below).
Each column is defined as a specific data type:
- String – String is the most common, since it can handle any sort of text.
- Integer – Will only accept a numerical value
- Decimal – accepts decimal values
- DateTime – provides a calendar for date selection
- Boolean – adds a checkbox to mark value as True/False.
You can populate the custom columns when creating an order or when editing it. The custom column will appear on the Order Detail page.