Check out this short tour on customizing your filters and grid results to quickly maximize all of your search results!
Sellercloud offers powerful custom filtering and display features to easily target your data results on every search page, such as Manage Inventory, Manage Warehouses, Manage Orders, Manage Queued Jobs, etc.
Creating custom filters
Each search page has its own logical default filters, but you can add several others and then save that filtered view for convenient reuse anytime.
- Click Add Filters.
- You can either scroll through the list and click each one to add, or you can search and click each result to add.
- When done, click Search.
- Click Save View after choosing your custom filters.
- If you change an existing saved view, you can then save it with a unique name so you can have multiple custom views for that specific page: Click Save View > Save view as.
- Access all your saved views from the Saved Views dropdown.
Customizing the grid columns
You can customize the columns in the grid anytime – either before or after customizing its search filters.
- Click the 3-dot (kabob) icon in the upper right corner to open the Customize Columns menu. In addition to moving the columns around in the grid, you can add and remove them. Note: The ID column cannot be removed.