Learn about DHL eCommerce and integrating through Endicia.
To integrate directly with DHL eCommerce:
- DHL eCommerce will provide the following credentials:
- Username (API Username)
- Client ID (API Client ID)
- Pickup (Pickup Partner Number)
- Distribution Center (Origin Distribution Center)
- Rates Credentials – Client ID and Client Secret (these are provided separately)
- In ShipBridge, click the Carriers tab > DHLeC.
- Ensure that the Request Save Path and Response Save Path are set to existing and accessible folders. Request should end with DHLeCAPI-Save, and Response is usually DHLeCAPI-Out.
- Enter the credentials (listed in Step #1) provided by DHL eCommerce.
- Click Test Credentials to verify.
- Click Generate certification files.
The Reference field can be either no value or Order ID #. DHLeC only works with integers (whole numbers), with no character strings, dashes, etc., allowed.
Once done, DHL eCommerce will process the files and you will be notified when the account is active.