FBA Removal Orders are requests for Amazon to ship FBA inventory back to the merchant. While the actual order must be placed on Seller Central, the removal order will automatically create a warehouse transfer in SellerCloud, which can then be received when the shipment arrives at the merchant’s warehouse. This workflow lets you track the inventory’s movement history, and even a serial number, rather than simply creating an inventory adjustment to update the received inventory into your warehouse.
SellerCloud pulls in the Removal Order Shipment Detail only and creates the warehouse transfer from that report. (Amazon will often split one removal order and ship in multiple shipments. If so, a separate warehouse transfer will be created for each shipment. Because existing removals are included in multiple reports, SellerCloud uses the tracking number on the shipment to determine if the shipment is new.)
- Click Settings > company > Toolbox > Amazon > General Settings > enable Auto Create FBA removal transfers. The warehouse transfer will be created with a Shipped status (because the transfer is created from the Shipment Report). The Warehouse transfer will be named with the removal order ID.
- The Ship From warehouse will be the FBA Warehouse associated with FBA on the company’s Channel Warehouse page (Settings > Toolbox > Channel Warehouse > FBA). This is a non-editable field. See below.
- You can choose the default warehouses to which you will always receive transfers: In the company, click Client Settings > Amazon Settings > choose a Default FBA Removal Interim Warehouse from the list and a Default FBA Removal TO Warehouse from the list.
- In the Amazon removal reports, ensure that the Qty to Receive for each item is correct.
- On the Warehouse Inventory Transfer page (Inventory> Warehouse Inventory Transfer), click Set Receive > Go from the Select Action drop-down menu.
- If applicable, add serial numbers to the transfer from the Select Action menu.
At times, Amazon will send the wrong quantity in the report, and the warehouse transfer will be created with incorrect data. To fix the errors, choose “Manual” in the Type dropdown and save. This will open the transfer for manual editing.