This feature is only available to clients who are approved for the Amazon Associates Program.
Getting product information from Amazon
Product information can often be pulled from an existing Amazon listing – even if the listing is not yours, and even if you do not have an Amazon account, and can include:
|Amazon Title||Populates the Amazon Title field and can overwrite* the Product Name.|
|Description||Comes in as Long Description.|
|Images||Only the primary image on the Amazon listing will import by default. To import all listing images, select Enable download non-primary images from Amazon in Client Settings.|
|Bullet points||Amazon listings can have up to 5 bullet points and are used to provide short information for the product’s features.|
|Manufacturer||If Create Manufacturer when get info from Amazon or Create Product From Amazon is selected in Client Settings.|
|Shipping Weight and Dimensions||By default, no weights and dimensions are pulled because weights and dimensions are often entered incorrectly (typically, higher) on Amazon. To get weights and dimensions, select Enable update weights and dimensions from Amazon in Client Settings.|
|Product Weight and Dimensions||By default, no weights and dimensions are pulled because weights and dimensions are often entered incorrectly (typically higher) on Amazon. To get weights and dimensions, select Enable update weights and dimensions from Amazon in Client Settings.|
|Amazon Product Attributes – The product information on the More Details tab when creating the product in Seller Central||If Enable Amazon Product Attributes is selected in Client Settings.|
*Overwriting Product Information from Amazon – By default, information that is already in SellerCloud is not overwritten when getting info from Amazon. To overwrite info, select Enable Override product info when getting info from Amazon in the Client Settings.
Get Info from Amazon
- First, you need Product Search Access credentials in Sellercloud. Typically, this is configured during your initial setup.
- Next, the product must have the ASIN from which you want to “get info” on the Amazon Properties page.
- Access Catalog > Manage Catalog > choose your product > Toolbox > Amazon Properties.
- Actions > Get Info From ASIN.
- Product information will automatically appear in the respective fields from Amazon.
Get limited information from Amazon MWS
This action will bring in less information than AWS, but will import the following:
- Dimensions and weights
- Manufacturer SKU
This action will not import:
- Any descriptions
- Bullet points
- Access Settings > Companies > Manage Companies.
- Choose the company integrated with Amazon. Use Toolbox > Amazon > General Settings.
- Click Edit.
- In the Credentials window, check Enable Amazon MWS Auth Token. If you don’t have an Authentication Token, click Click here to authorize Sellercloud.