SellerCloud can download your catalog directly from eBay. You can download a specific product or all of your active listings.
- Click Company > eBay Settings > Import eBay Listings:
- Click Action Menu > Download Listings to pull listings into a temporary table. This creates a queued job and the information will be available on the Import eBay Listings page upon completion:
- SellerCloud uses the Custom Label to identify unique products, and it will use that value for the SKU
- Items with Custom Labels that have no matching SKU in SellerCloud will be red. By default, the list will be filtered to exclude imported items (listings with custom labels that match Product IDs in SellerCloud).
- On the Import eBay Listings page, disable the checkbox Exclude Imported Products.
- Select products and click Create Selected Products. Products and their inventory quantities as listed on eBay will be created in SellerCloud.
Read about downloading variation listings here.