The Inventory Movement Page shows any changes to the inventory of a product including quantities subtracted or added by orders, purchase orders, FBA shipments, inventory adjustments, etc… This is an easy way to track your quantities and check if some of them are reserved or not sellable.
When opening the SKU’s Summary Page you can find the View Movement link next to the Aggregate Qty.
- ProductID – This list will include the SKU and its shadows
- Warehouse – You can filter per warehouse, all warehouses are included
- Type – You can filter inventory change by PO, Order… etc.
- Date – Set the date range
- Columns on the right – Those columns will display the reserved, non sellable, available quantities. It is important to mention the Last Physical Inventory record. Hovering over this number will show you the last date when the physical inventory was reset. Resetting the physical inventory clears all the movement data for this SKU and starts a new record. Every change you see is based on that starting quantity that was entered when the physical inventory was reset.
- List of records – This list shows all the movement data since the Last Physical Inventory. You can check the date, channel, type of movement, warehouses and quantities. Any orders, POs or Shipments will have a direct link.
- Action Menu – The Action Menu has some useful options like exporting the records or showing Reserved Orders. It is important to mention the Recalculate Inventory option. Inventory recalculations run in the background of SellerCloud and adjusts the inventory based on the current orders, POs…etc. that may reserve inventory. If you notice any dependencies to your quantities you can run this calculation manually from here instead of waiting for the background calculations to take place.
Product that are Fulfilled by Amazon will have separated movement history. The link to that page is on the top of the Inventory Movement Page. The fields are similar to the one described above and the info comes from the Amazon FBA inventory reports.
View All Movement
View All movement can be accessed at the link on top of the Inventory Movement Page. This will include all inventory changes from the point this SKU was created, ignoring the Last Physical Inventory Set. This page is useful to check for older records, but it will not show you the accurate current calculations since they are based on the Last Physical Inventory Set.
The Product Warehouse link shows all the warehouses you have set in SellerCloud and the current quantities this SKU has in any of them. Here you can also see all the shadows of this SKU and their quantities.
Additional options available in the Product Warehouse page: