Automatic Updates to NewEgg
NewEgg inventory and pricing changes are updated automatically in a combined feed.
The automatic updates are controlled by the Enable Inventory Upload setting on the NewEgg Setting page.
Manually Updating NewEgg Listings
Individually on the NewEgg Properties page use actions:
- Inventory/Price Update – Updates inventory and price fields.
- Update for Newegg Using API – Update the information of a product already in your item list (does not include updating of any pricing field)
- Update/Append Image – upload additional image(s) of the product or overwrite existing image(s).
- Replace Image – replace existing images with new images.
For multiple products on Manage Inventory page:
- Select Products then select Update Inventory on Channel from action menu. Press Go. Select NewEgg. Press Continue.
- Select Products then select Update Price on Channel from action menu. Press Go. Select NewEgg. Press Continue.