Please read first! For information on this function in Sellercloud’s original interface, download this file.
By default, the child variation images will be pulled from the dimension images set on the variation’s image manager. (You can access the image manager from the Toolbox > Variations.) That image will be sent to the channel to display when selecting the variation.
Manually setting images
You can manually set any image for use instead of the default.
- Access product details > Toolbox > Variation.
- Click Edit. Go to the Primary Dimension Images panel.
- Hovering over the dimension reveals two options. You can upload an image or open the image gallery.
- The image gallery allows you to upload and delete any images.
- To add images to each dimension, simply use either of these image upload options.
- When finished, click save.
Adding images through bulk-update
You can also update variation images in bulk with a file upload.
- Navigate Catalog > Tools > Import Product Info > Import Variations Images.
- Download the template and populate the fields.
- Save your file > return to Sellercloud > Import.