Sellercloud offers its waytopay.me application to facilitate order payments using a unique link sent from the seller to the buyer. Waytopay.me is available for wholesale, local store, and eBay channels only. Sign up for waytopay.me.
- To configure your payment options for local or website orders, click Settings > Company Settings > Company Name > Toolbox > Payment Settings. (The payment settings for channels are in the Channel Settings menu.)
Payment options include:
- Credit cards
- Amazon checkout
Payment through waytopay.me
To configure waytopay.me, click Setup Account to log into the waytopay.me Merchant Portal.
- Learn how to integrate waytopay.me with Stripe
- Learn how to integrate waytopay.me with Cardknox
- Learn how to integrate waytopay.me with Square
Payment by credit card
- When the charge is issued
- Require CVV code during checkout
- Which credit cards are accepted
- Which credit card processor is used – Authorize.net, Cardknox, FideliPay, Merchant One Payment, Paypal, Square, USAePay.
Be aware that website shopping carts can operate in several ways:
- Some carts only let the merchant capture credit card information. In this case, orders import into Sellercloud with a No Payment status. Payment would then be processed for each order individually through Sellercloud. For these orders, you must configure the Payment Settings to allow credit cards.
- Other carts capture and authorize the payment to put a hold on the card, but do not actually charge the card. In this case, orders come into Sellercloud with an Authorized status. For these orders, you must configure Payment Settings to allow credit cards.
- Other carts complete the charge process. (Magento refers to this as Captured and Authorized, but they actually charge the credit card.) In this case, the orders come in with a Paid status. For these orders, you do not need to configure Payment Settings to allow credit cards since the process was already completed in your website.
Payment by PayPal
This setting is only applicable when your website is hosted by Sellercloud.
There is no manual process within Sellercloud to initiate a payment by PayPal, but it can be recorded on an order’s Receive Payment page by selecting Receive Manual Payment and selecting PayPal from the Payment Type drop-down.
Payment by Amazon Checkout
This setting is only applicable when your website is hosted by Sellercloud. There is no manual process within Sellercloud to initiate a payment by Amazon Checkout.