SellerCloud can utilize Paypal as a credit card processor for
manual credit card transactions. Each company in SellerCloud can be set to use
a different Paypal account.
To avoid AVS mismatches you can use the client setting Send Billing address for Credit Card Payment instead of Shipping Address to control whether to send the Ship To address or the Billing address.
eBay Orders. However, the same credentials may be used for both.
Please follow the steps below to get the Paypal API information.
- Log in to PayPal.com
- Navigate to the API Access page. Select My
Account > Profile > My Selling Tools, then click the Update (API Access)
- Click Request API Credentials on
the API Access page.
- Select Request API Signature and
click Agree and Submit to generate a set of
- In SellerCloud, navigate Company Settings >
- Press the Select CC Processor button.
- Click Edit next to Paypal and
enter credentials in corresponding fields. Save.
- Check the radio button next to Paypal to
select it as the processor and save.