- Configure the n-matrix.
- On the matrix parent’s eBay Properties, complete the values of the parent as the listed product. BIN and Fixed Price Qty will default to the values on the childrens’ eBay Properties’.
- Click Manage Matrix at the bottom of the page (above the matrix).
- Thumbnail images on eBay will be created from the matrix parent images (Description and Supplemental), as well as from the variation image selected on the Matrix Image Manager page. (You can use the matrix parent image if the variations do not have images; learn more about matrix images.)
- By default, the first dimension of the matrix will determine which image is sent to eBay. However, you can overwrite this on the Matrix eBay manager page by either selecting a dimension from the action menu, or adding an image manually to the matrix child.
- When done, click Action Menu > List on eBay.
If you want to revise the matrix’s listing quantity and price, use the Action Menu’s Revise All Listings option.
After a matrix is posted on eBay, you cannot add new variations unless you end the listing and relist the matrix again.