Before QuickBridge can transfer data into QuickBooks, the user must have adequate permission status in both QuickBooks and QuickBridge; otherwise, this error will appear: “Access to ________ folder is denied.”
Read more about QuickBooks permissions in this external article.
Granting permission in QuickBooks Pro
- Navigate Company (on the Menu bar) > Set up Users and Passwords > Set Up Users.
- Select the user and press Edit User.
- Enter username and password and press Next. If logged in with admin right the user names and password will already be filled in.
- In the Access for User: window select All Areas of QuickBooks.
- Press Next, then confirm, then press Finish.
Granting permission in QuickBooks Enterprise
- Navigate Company (on the Menu bar) > Users > Edit Users and Roles.
- Select a user.
- Move “Full access” from available fields to User roles columns.