Rakuten Super Logistics, formerly Webgistics, is a national 3PL network. Read more here.
From SellerCloud, you can send drop ship requests to RSL easily. Orders will be updated in SellerCloud automatically with tracking after they are fulfilled by RSL.
Rakuten Super Logistics Account Integration
- Navigate Company Settings > Toolbox > Webgistix.
- Enter your RSL customer ID and password. These credentials can be obtained from your RSL rep.
- Select the warehouse from which the inventory of the items will be deducted when the order is shipped. If some inventory is shipped from warehouses that are not part of the RSL network, create a separate warehouse for RSL fulfilled orders and select that warehouse. Inventory can be added to the RSL warehouse using the Warehouse Inventory Import page.
- If there are SKU mismatches, enter the RSL SKU in the Product Master SKU field on the product home page. Then, enable the client setting Send Product Master SKU to Webgistic Orders DropShip Request.
Shipping an order through RSL (Webgistix)
Drop Ship Orders Individually
- From Order Detail page, open action menu and select Ship Via Webgistix. Press Go.
- Select a shipping service and press Continue.
- After the order is fulfilled, the shipping method and tracking will update to the order automatically.
Drop Ship Orders in Bulk
- On the Manage Orders page, select multiple orders .
- Open action menu and select Ship Via Webgistix. Press Go.
- Select a shipping service for each order. Or select a single shipping service for all orders from the dropdown above the order grid.
- Press Continue.
- After the orders are fulfilled, the shipping method and tracking will update to the orders automatically.