Selling on DSW
DSW is a nationally recognized footwear retailer selling discounted brand-name footwear. DSW operates more than 430 brick and mortar stores, as well as its heavily trafficked website.DSW offers a drop ship vendor program, where vendors supply inventory to listings on DSW’s website, and customer purchases are forwarded to the vendor for fulfillment. Sellercloud is fully integrated with Radial (VendorNet), the third-party interface utilized by DSW to manage supplier dropshipping. Sellercloud EDI integration with DSW synchronizes inventory across all sales channels, and provides an efficient order fulfillment process.
Sellercloud’s EDI integration with DSW goes through Radial (VendorNet), the third-party interface utilized by DSW to manage supplier dropshipping. VendorNet will provide an FTP information for testing and production, as well as ISA qualifier and ID. Client will need to provide a customer ISA qualifier and ID. See below.
- Navigate Settings > Companies > Manage Companies > Choose your company.
- Access the Toolbox > DSW Settings > General Settings.
- Click Edit > go to DSW General Settings > check DSW Enabled. Complete the following fields:
- Go to FTP Settings.
- Fill in the required fields with information provided by DSW. Check Use Passive.
Sellercloud will perform testing of the following required documents:
- 810— Invoice
- 856— Order Fulfillment Upload (Tracking)
- 846— Inventory Upload
850— Order Download
Once testing is completed, the automatic feed settings can be enabled.
Automatic Inventory Updates
Sellercloud can update inventory automatically. This automation is controlled by DSW setting Enable Inventory Upload.
- Choose your company. Access Toolbox > DSW Settings > General Settings.
- Use the DSW General Settings window. Check Enable Inventory Upload.
Setting manual updates to DSW
- In bulk from Manage Inventory page— Action Menu > Update Inventory to Channel > Go > DSW > Continue.
Individually from the product’s DSW Properties page— Upload Inventory Update.
Automating order processing
DSW orders download automatically into Sellercloud.
- Complete steps 1 and 2 of Integrating DSW.
- Go to DSW General Settings.
- Check the settings Enable Order Download and Enable Order Fulfillment Upload (for tracking).