Selling on Evine Live
Evine Live is a leading entertainment shopping site that delivers an engaging shopping experience through live TV and social media.
Qualified merchants can become Evine vendors; supplying inventory to Evine and dropshipping customer purchases.
Integration with Evine can only be conducted through transmission of EDI documents via Commerce Hub, a leading retail technology company. Sellercloud is fully integrated with Commerce Hub, enabling clients to synchronize and manage ecommerce with Evine along with their other sales channels.
Apply to sell on Evine here.
What you need to integrate and sell on Evine Live
- Seller account with Evine— Evine purchases products through dedicated buyers, so you need to contact Evine to become an approved seller and establish a connection with a buyer.
- CommerceHub account— To integrate with Evine, you need to open an account with CommerceHub.com, the software used by Evine for document transmission. Sellercloud connects using the EDI via sFTP or VAN (Liason) connection. You will be assigned a Partner Setup Specialist who will work with Sellercloud Support to integrate your account and get you live on Evine.
Integrating your Evine Live account
- Access company settings > Toolbox > Evine > General Settings.
- Click Edit. Complete the indicated fields in the image below.
- Fields are filled using the following:
- Customer ISA Qualifier— ZZ
- Customer ISA ID— Typically, the client’s phone number is used as the ID.
- Evines ISA Qualifier— Provided by Commerce Hub
- Evines ISA ID— Provided by Commerce Hub
- Sellercloud Support will provide FTP info for the FTP Settings window.
Configuring your Evine Live settings
- Follow directions from Integrating your Evine account.
- Use the ShopHQ General Settings to enable custom settings.
Automate Evine order download and tracking upload
Automate your Evine settings using:
- Enable Order Functional Acknowledgement— Informs Evine that the order file has been received
- Enable Order Fulfillment Upload— Automates tracking upload
- Enable Invoice Upload— Invoices Evine for each order
- Enable Order Acknowledgement Accept— Informs Evine that the order will be shipped out
Enable Order Download
Creating New Products on Evine
New products are included in the Catalog and will be created on Evine automatically.The following product attributes are included in the feed:
- ProductID as Vendor’s (Seller’s) Item Number
- UPC as UPC
- ProductName as Description
- Evine Price as Unit Price
Merchant SKU as Stock Keeping Unit (SKU)
Evine invoices/packing slips
As a fulfillment channel, where the customer is buying from Evine, the required packing slip must conform to Evine’s formatting requirements. With Evine orders, an Evine-formatted packing slip can (and should) print out for each order. This is done by default and requires no configuration. However, if Per-channel Invoices is enabled, you would need to configure the invoice as instructed here.
Configuring Evine shipping method mapping
Evine communicates the required shipping method via codes. Mapping the codes ensure that orders are shipped out properly and that Evine will the orders a processed successfully. In order to populate the correct shipping method automatically in ShipBridge, you should map the Evine shipping code to the Sellercloud Shipping Method. Likewise, the shipping codes must be mapped for sending the shipping confirmation.
Access Company Settings > Toolbox > Evine > Shipping Method Mapping
Understanding Evine orders
Evine order cancellation must be done on the Evine seller portal. After cancelling the order, Set Cancelled Internally in Sellercloud from the Manage Orders page. Orders import as charged with the payment on the order file. Update the order’s P&L to ensure accurate profit and loss reporting.
Inventory availability and backorders
Evine, similar to some other EDI connected markets, requires testing with splitting orders and only shipping some items while other products on the same order are set as unconfirmed and not sent due to being cancelled or out of stock.