Selling on NeweggBusiness
NeweggBusiness is a marketplace dedicated to the US business buyer and focused on small to large businesses, education, and government. It is separate from the regular consumer Newegg marketplace.Here are some differences related to buying on NeweggBusiness.
- Companies are eligible for volume discounts, which are not offered on the consumer website.
- Companies have access to a dedicated Account Manager to answer your questions directly, search for items, ensure availability of items, exceed quantity limitations, etc.
- NeweggBusiness also offers multiple payment options including wire transfer, prepaid check, and Net 30 Terms, which allows customers to defer payment up to 30 days.
- NeweggBusiness can ship with LTL trucking as well to help customers save money on shipping large orders.
These advantages make NeweggBusiness an attractive market for businesses, and in turn a great opportunity for merchants to market to large-purchase customers.
To learn more about selling on NeweggBusiness, read more at http://www.neweggbusiness.com/sellers.
NeweggBusiness via API or FTP in a nearly identical process as is done with Newegg Marketplace. After applying to become a seller at http://www.neweggbusiness.com/sellers.
- Navigate Company Settings >Toolbox > NewEgg Biz > General Settings.
- Click Edit > Enable API.
- Place secret key into API Secret Key field and enter your NewEgg Merchant ID (both provided by NewEgg).
- Select Actions > Test API Credentials.
- Complete default settings > New Egg Enabled > Save.
- Log into the Seller Portal.
- Go to Manage Account section > Data feed Setting from the left-hand navigation bar.
- Under Data Feed Settings, there are two sections:
- Click Request in FTP Settings.
- Enter password in both Password and Re-enter password fields for confirmation.
Updating FTP password
- Under the FTP settings section, click on the password field and replace the * with desired password. Enter the new password again in Re-enter Password to confirm the change.
- Click Save. The FTP server will take up to 10 min to reflect the change.