To integrate with Dazzle, following the steps outlined below.
- Log into your Endicia account and download Dazzle
- Follow the instructions provided by Endicia and supply required information such as account number and password until the Dazzle installation is complete.
- Open ShipBridge and select Options from the Menu tab.
- Click on the tab titled USPS.
- Select Use Dazzle at the top left.
- Typically, the default Dazzle EXE and XML paths will be accurate. However, if the program or save/out files are in a different location, you will need to map the path correctly.
- On the USPS tab click the button called Map Dazzle Layout Files.
- Clicking on the shipping method name will open a file explorer window. Select the corresponding Dazzle LYT file that was loaded onto your computer when Dazzle was installed. Press the test button to generate a test label.
Once all of your LYT files are assigned to their corresponding methods you can start shipping your USPS packages via ShipBridge.