ConnectShip, Inc. a wholly owned, independent subsidiary of UPS that operate jointly as ConnectShip | iShip in order to provide both on and off-premise multi-carrier shipping solutions for enterprise and mid-sized companies.
Integrating Connectship with ShipBridge
- On the UPS carrier tab, check the “Enable ConnectShip” checkbox. You will be prompted to restart ShipBridge.
- Upon restart, there will be a new carrier tab – ConnectShip. Press on that tab.
- Enter the server IP address and credentials. Usually it’s an in-house server so it would be local IP.
- Enter your UPS account number in the “Shipper #” field.
- Select a label reference field. This is an arbitrary field that can display SellerCloud order info on the label, like the channel order number (OrderSourceOrderID).
- Label Item Number – This is the standardized number that references a particular label size. When entered, ConnectShip will print the label accordingly. For example, 01774006 would return a label as in the attached image.
- If your printer is printing from your local PC, configure the label printer with the Label Printer Configuration button.
- If your printer is printing from the actual ConnectShip server, check the Print to network server (server side) option and enter the printer path.
- Multi label tag: When requesting customs form, it will be printed on a separate label.
- UPS Mail Innovations Cost Center code: Can be used as a reference field.