Direct Link, a division of PostNord, is an international distribution and logistics company that ships parcels throughout Europe, as well as registered mail to more than 200 countries worldwide.
Integrating Direct Link into ShipBridge
- Open ShipBridge.
- Navigate Menu > Options > Carriers tab > Direct Link.
- Select Use Direct Link from the dropdown.
- Select printer and labeltype. Check “Printer is thermal” if applicable.
- Select up to 2 label references.
- If preferred, check and set the option to be alerted when there are less than a given number of available tracking numbers.
- Enter the tracking number ranges for mail and parcel.
- Select the appropriate Customs Content type.
- Press the test button to preview a direct Link label and ensure it’s working well with your printer.