A dropshipped order can be updated with order costs based on the related PO:
- Client Settings > select Update cost on Order from dropshipped PO > Save.
- After dropshipping the order, open the related purchase order.
- Enter shipping costs, handling fees, etc.
- Save the PO.
- After updating the PO, the order will update with the various costs set in the PO:
- Item Cost = Vendor Price
- Shipping Cost = Shipping Total + Shipping Total third party
- Drop Ship Fee = Small Order Fee + Dropship Fee
- P&L Adjustment = Tax
There is a separate Client Setting to auto-update item cost with the vendor price only: Enable Track P&L using VendorCost for DropShip PO. When selected, the order will update automatically with the Vendor Price on the related PO.
Read more about order costs and profit & loss.