When adjusting or updating the cost on an item, use the following procedures to update P&L for related orders. This can be done in a single order or in bulk.
Updating a single order
- From the order’s Action menu > ReCalculate Order Cost > Go.
- After seeing the message “Order Cost re-calculated successfully,” click the P&L tab’s Re-generate P&L icon and await the message “P&L re-generated successfully.”
Updating orders in bulk
- From the Manage Orders page, search for orders with a specific SKU or SKUs.
- Enable the Select all pages option > Action menu > Re-Calculate Order Cost > Go. This creates a queued job.
- When completed, on that same Manage Orders page > Action menu > Generate P&L > Go. This creates a queued job to update the orders.