To configure UPS Web Services, complete the following fields under Options > Carriers > click Use UPS Web Services radio button:
- Your UPS Username
- Your UPS Password
- License Number – UPS calls this the Access Key
- Shipper Number – UPS calls this the Account Number
Obtaining a UPS access key
- Open this page.
- If you are shipping with a UPS Canada account, open this page instead.
- See the Support links in the sidebar, as shown in the sample screen below.
- Click Technology Support > Developer Resource Center > UPS Developer Kit.
- Click Step 5.
- Click the Request Access Key button at the bottom right (see image 2 below).
- Follow the steps outlined as shown. You must enter your account number and access key into ShipBridge.
- Click the Test Credentials button.
Obtaining approval to ship via UPS SurePost
- Obtain UPS credentials as outlined above.
- Uncheck Use Production Server.
- Click the Generate production access request files button.
- Save the files and email them to the address provided from UPS on the production page.
- When they receive those files, you will receive approval for SurePost shipping.
- Check the Use Production Server box.