Understanding UPC usage in Sellercloud
You can use a different UPC for the same product on these channels:
- Walmart Marketplace
- Google Express
You can manually enter a different UPC for each product per these channels, or import a populated spreadsheet to bulk-update a different UPC for several products per these channels. After you set a product to use a different UPC, that UPC is now set as the default UPC on the main Product Summary.
Prerequisite: This is not a default option. To activate, click Settings > Client Setting > General Settings > Enable UPC for Channel.
Manually entering different product UPC(s)
- In the Product Summary > Select Toolbox > Channel Properties.
- Click Edit. In the General window, input the UPC. When posting products to that channel, this UPC is now prioritized and sent.
- Repeat for other products as desired.
Bulk updating multiple product UPCs
- Click Catalog > Tools > Import Product Info.
- Select Import Per-Channel UPC > Download Template.
- Populate the fields > Save your file.Enter each channel name exactly as follows without spaces to process the update correctly: Amazon, eBayOrder, Sears, Newegg, Walmart_Marketplace, or GoogleExpress.
- Return to Sellercloud > Click to upload file > Import.
Your import is now scheduled. When posting those products to those channels, these UPCs are now prioritized and sent.