- Enable the client setting:Enable Qty Discount on Purchase Orders
- Open the toolbox on the product you want to configure discounts
- Select Discounted PO Prices.
- Select the vendor.
- Add a discount quantity.
- Add the price for the item when purchasing the set quantity.
- Save the discount. discount will display in the grid below.
- Repeat the process to add another discount with a different quantity and price, as well as configuring discounts of other vendors for this product.
- Delete a discount by selecting it in the grid and clicking Delete from the Action Menu.
When this item is added to a PO, it will load with the discounted cost based on the quantity ordered on that PO.
Vendor Quantity Discounts can be imported in bulk. Navigate Inventory > Import Product Info > Import Product Vendor Qty Discount. Download the sample and populate the columns. Then import it through the Import Product Vendor Qty Discount page.