Sellercloud integrates with Wayfair for both B2B and B2C companies.
The workflow for Sellercloud’s for integration with Wayfair comprises the following steps:
- Complete the required integration form and return it to Wayfair. (Usually, the client has already contacted Wayfair and received the form.)
- Enter credentials into Sellercloud’s Wayfair settings.
- Configure the shipping method mapping for Wayfair. While this is optional, it will put the correct shipping method on the order.
- Configure Wayfair Invoices/Packing Slips.
- The client’s Sellercloud server must be whitelisted on Wayfair. Contact Sellercloud Support for your server’s IP address.
Wayfair integration form
Follow these instructions to complete the integration form (some information is on the form itself):
- Section One Contact Information— Complete contact information.
- Section Two Connectivity Options— FTP Direct Connection – Enter “Yes.”
- Section Three Configuration
- Production ISA:
- Qualifier – Enter ZZ
- ID – Use company telephone number
- Test ISA:
- Qualifier— Enter 01
- ID— Issued to the customer from Wayfair
- Version— enter Yes in the 4010 box
- Production ISA:
- Transaction Set and Process Detail— Enter the following values for the fields below:
- Invoice— Yes
- Purchase Order— Yes
- Purchase Order Acknowledgment— Yes
- Ship Notice— Yes
- Order Status Inquiry— Leave blank
- OrderStatus Response— Leave blank
- Inventory— Yes
- Purchase Order Change— Leave blank
- Purchase Order Change Response—Leave blank
- Functional acknowledgment— Yes
- Inventory Options
- Frequency— choose Hourly and enter 2
- Format— choose EDI 846 Transaction and enter Yes
- In Sellercloud, click Settings > Company Settings > Toolbox > Wayfair Settings > General Settings.
- Complete the fields using the field values below for reference. See these instructions for setting co-op fees here for dropship.
- When done with these settings, select the Wayfair Enabled checkbox.
- Click Save Settings.
|Customer ISA Qualifier||ZZ|
|Customer ISA ID||Wayfair ID you create. For example, your company telephone number.|
|Wayfair ISA Qualifier||01|
|Wayfair ISA ID||From Wayfair|
|Wayfair Seller ID||Leave blank|
|Supplier ID||From Wayfair|
|Supplier Warehouse ID||Typically, this is the zip code of the warehouse|
|Order Handling Fee|
|Wayfair FTP Server||From Wayfair|
|Wayfair FTP User Name||From Wayfair|
|Wayfair FTP Password||From Wayfair|
|Login Email||From Wayfair|
|Login Password||From Wayfair|
|Safety Qty||This helps reduce the risk of overselling by subtracting a number of units from the available quantity|
|Default Qty||When an item is set as replenishable, the value set here can be used as a default quantity for Wayfair|
Wayfair shipping method mapping
Wayfair has unique codes to indicate shipping services. You can map these codes to services in Sellercloud to ensure the correct shipping service is used when shipping the order.
- Go to Company Settings > Toolbox > Wayfair Settings > Shipping Method Mapping.
You’ll want to check Enable Wayfair shipping method mapping per carrier in your Client Settings. This allows more freedom when adding various shipping services.
As a fulfillment channel, Wayfair’s packing slip must be printed and inserted into the shipping package with the order.
The Wayfair packing slip will print automatically for Wayfair orders. However, if you are using the Per Channel Invoice Preferences option, you must initially configure the Wayfair packing slip:
- Click Company Settings > Toolbox > Invoice Settings.
- Click Per-Channel Preferences.
- Find the channel in the list > Select Channel Specific from the Invoice Type dropdown > Save.
Understanding Wayfair backorders
Sellercloud will handle Wayfair backorders in a few different ways:
- If the OnOrder quantity of the product is > 0, and the expected delivery date is set to a date in the future, then Sellercloud will send the quantity on the order and the set expected delivery date automatically
- If there is an OnOrder quantity, but no expected delivery date set, Sellercloud will send both fields. However, the expected delivery date will be sent as one month in advance
- If the OnOrder has no quantity and no expected delivery date, Sellercloud will send the quantity as one and the expected delivery date as 1 month in advance